Whether you need your site clean to prepare for construction or need every detail immaculate for move in after construction, SELECT has the experience, resources, and flexibility to do the job right. Construction jobs are driven by timelines, and that’s where experience, knowledge and scheduling technology make a difference. You also need a company that is familiar with pre- and post-construction projects. SELECT inspects every detail – every crevice and crawlspace – knowing that you need to be completely free of debris, dirt and dust.
No job is too difficult
We have an excellent track record as well as the infrastructure, manpower and methods to guarantee that your project is finished within your time frame and according to current safety requirements.
Our construction cleaning services include:
- Rough Cleaning
- Rough cleaning is performed before incoming subcontractors come in to do their work such as: painters and installers of flooring, fixtures and cabinets. Services include:
- Eliminate small debris and trash
- Remove stickers from windows
- Sweep and damp mop floors
- Damp mop vertical/horizontal surfaces to remove as much dust as possible.
Final cleaning is done once the construction process is entirely complete, prior to final walk-through and receiving the Certificate of Occupancy. Our final construction cleaning services include:
- Dust all vertical and horizontal surfaces top to bottom
- Vacuum or sweep/damp mop all floors
- Clean the insides of desks and file cabinets.
- Sanitize kitchens and bathrooms.
- Polish stainless steel
- Clean windowsills and window frames
- Wash all glass
Touch-Up cleaning is not required for all projects. Typically, it is done after a final cleaning because there has been a delay in the occupancy of the building or to touch up after a revisit of a returning contractor.