Keeping employees safe is not only good for our team members; it’s good for clients. Accident prevention leads to consistent, reliable work. We provide initial and ongoing safety training for all employees and keep records of dates and training type. Training for all team members covers three major areas:
- Hazard Communication Training—Introduction to SDS, personal protection requirements, exposure procedures, and first aid.
- Fire Safety Training—Facility fire plan, location of fire alarms, fire extinguishers, and emergency exits.
- General Health and Safety Training—Proper lifting techniques, safe housekeeping, equipment safety, the effects of substance abuse, and the procedures for reporting accidents, injuries or unsafe working conditions.
Team members are also trained prior to using a new chemical, if the working environment changes, or when safety hazards and/or concerns are identified and addressed.
Sample topics in our training programs include:
- Bacteria & Virus Exposure & Precautionary Applications
- PPE Training
- OSHA and MDS
- Site Safety & Emergency Protocols
- Fire Safety & Drills
- Preventing Accidents
- Blood Borne Pathogens
- Preventing Slips, Trips & Falls
- First Aid
- Electrical Hazards
- Sexual Harassment
- Cords and Cables
- Health and Security
- Hazard Communication
- Drug Abuse
- 8 Steps to Safe Lifting
- Asbestos & Mold Awareness